Most Commented Video
Hot topic of the week
Hello everyone! What are some of your favorite things to do on Sabbath? I like to watch nature shows, listen to music, and read! :)
What do YOU think?
Click here join in the discussion.
Insight’s New Resource Series
Here at Insight Ministries we're always on the lookout for more effective ways we can reach out to you and the people who love you. One of the main ways we do this is through our magazine, Insight. But I want to let you know about another way that we want to reach out. We are in the process of producing cutting-edge products and resources-both printed and electronic-that will meet your needs in a variety of ways.
We want to provide you with not just a magazine, but books, and audio as well as video resources that will help you to better know Jesus, love Jesus, and live Jesus. In the coming months and years, we will be researching, designing, and producing these resources. We are very excited about this addition to the existing magazine.
The writer Ellen White had this to say about the types of resources we aim to produce: "We are now altogether too near the close of this earth's history to keep before the attention of the people a class of books which do not contain the message which our people need. Draw their attention to books treating on practical faith and godliness."*
To that end, we are pleased to announce the release of our first book in the series. The title is simply Searching... because it explains how you can find the God you're searching for-without destroying your lives in the process!
The book will be released in the spring of 2014. The resources will feature a number of different authors, and it is our plan to release at least one InsightFULL resource every year. We are dreaming big for God! He has blessed our plans thus far, and we know He will continue to do just that.
May I humbly ask for your help with this project? Specifically, I've got five things that I need your help with:
- Please pray for us daily. If you do nothing else, this is the most important thing you can do. Specifically, please pray that God will give us wisdom, discernment, and boldness as we make plans for these resources.
- Please purchase these resources. They are made for you and can't help you if they're not in your hands.
- Please check back with us regularly, as our Web site will be updated with information about new resources.
- Please tell others about these resources. Honestly speaking, it's been my experience that people usually share their experiences when they're negative. I hope and pray that your experiences with any of our resources will never be negative. But if they are...
- Please tell us what you think about our resources! We want to hear from you-really! We want to hear what you like, don't like, and what you would like to see us create for you. We want to make sure we hit our target, and we can't do it if you don't let us know what you think, so make sure you drop us a line.
Thanks so much for your prayers and your support. We appreciate them more than you'll ever know. If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. May God bless you as you continue to love Jesus, know Jesus, and live Jesus!
* Ellen G. White, Counsels to Writers and Editors (Nashville: Southern Pub. Assn., 1946), p. 147.